Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sea Days

Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Sea Days
09/22/2008 Sea Day. The North Atlantic remains rough and the base drum continues to beat. This morning Nita, Ron and I were some of the few who made it to early breakfast and workout. Avie is feeling OK, just a later riser. We did move our clocks up 1 ½ hours; that’s right, so that may be why so few passengers are up at 8:00 am. We’re back to our Sea Day routine: Eating, workout, Internet, meeting people, Trivia, eating, computer, cookies at 2:00, Spinning Class, eating, show, bed.

09/23/2008 Sea Day, Cloudy 48F. The North Atlantic has settled down as we approach Canada, we’ll arrive tomorrow morning. I've met two women who are on the cruise as part of NCL”U”. One gives a talk each sea day on computers and technology and the other on Bridge. I've expressed my interest in their arrangements with NCL and they both gave me the name of their agent who books them on these cruises as speakers. The Bridge Director has been on 120 cruises teaching Bridge. I just submitted my Speaker Application over the Internet, it sounds like a good way to see the rest of the world… we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment